Monday, October 15, 2018

Halloween Coffee Station and Loft Decor

Happy Monday Everyone, did you have a good weekend? We enjoyed some lovely fall weather with cooler temps, I even had the windows opened one night letting that cool and free air in!! I wanted to share my Halloween coffee station and some loft décor today, hope you enjoy!
One of my all time favorite holiday signs, Hocus Pocus, I need coffee to focus!! I got this sign from Etsy and the cute black haunted house came from Walmart as well as the pumpkin mugs. Check out my new cup!! Its AWESOME!!! You all know I LOVE Maleficent!!
Nothing too complicated here, just some simple orange ribbon tied around our kcups and a little witch to hang up!
I also added a little Halloween décor on the chest up in our loft! Check out the pumpkin Aunt Judy gave me, it lights up!!
I added a little spider web Happy Everything attachment and kept my fall sign up.
Every year for October I do all Halloween movies, its so much fun!! I keep DVD's and books in this cute black basket and I put some yummy treats in this old McDonalds Happy Meal box, remember these?!
Lots of fun movies and books!
My favorite Pottery Barn find, a Halloween count down! I love filling these date holders with fun Halloween activities like Mummy Hot Dogs and Spooky Smores! BOO!!
And just cause they are so cute XOXO
More cuteness XOXO



 



No comments:

Post a Comment