Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hubby's 36th Birthday

Happy November friends!!
Are you needing lots of caffeine this morning after all the trick or treating last night? I know I am, we had so much fun last night with our friends and neighbors, a great Halloween I will share shortly! But first, I wanted to share some pics from Hubby's 36th Birthday!
It was a beautiful Sunday so we headed to Top Golf!! I have been there before with work, but this was the first time the birthday boy has been and he loved it!
I reserved a box for an hour and we ordered some yummy apps!
Loaded waffle fries extra crispy was so good!! I could have eaten the entire dish all by myself!
Hello chips, guacamole and queso, is there anything better?!?!?!?!?
After we stuffed ourselves at Top Golf, we went for more yummy food at Ruth's Chris, talk about a yummy treat!!
It was great having a sit down dinner where we were able to talk with no kid interruptions!!
Here that sizzle, its a blue cheese crusted steak!
This is my all time favorite restaurant dessert, Ruth's Chris chocolate mousse!!! Its a bite of heaven!!
And a special thanks to Ms. Emily for watching our girls, I could not have done this with out her!! The girls had a blast at the playground, look at all these cute pics!!
Once we got home we opened some fun gifts, new cloths and a new tool box!
Our best attempt at a birthday pic!!
Wishing my sweet hubby the best year yet, we love ya!







1 comment: