Friday, October 12, 2018

Diamond & Silk Chit Chat Live and Magic Light Trick

Happy Friday Friends! Its really feeling like fall in GA today, so nice!! After that horrible hurricane its nice to enjoy some pretty and calm weather! Today I wanted to share some pics from our trip Sunday to watch Diamond and Silk Chit Chat Live!!
We are big D&S fans!! We have enjoyed watching their show that airs every Monday night on Facebook Live, they are 2 women who are hilarious and love our awesome country!!
As excited as I was about Diamond and Silk, I was even more excited about connecting with my sweet friend Kerrie and meeting her hubby Kyle! I would bet its been over a decade since I got to see Kerrie, we grew up together at our old church. Thru social media we reconnected and she is now a Mommy of 3!!!! And she lives right down the street!!
Plus she has great taste's, she loves D&S!
After the show we got to stop by LaMadaeleine for our favorite soup of all time, their creamy mushroom!!
All this was possible with the help of our sweet baby sitter Ms. Emily! She is so full of energy and fun, they girls had a blast!
And she sent me this adorable pic of Taylor at school!
Like everyone else on Instagram I love following Brooke at Nesting with Grace, she is so sweet and had so many great ideas, one of her most favorite is the Magic Light Trick! Its simple and awesome if you are looking to add some light in your home. I took this screen shot of my Amazon order, just a pack of Puck lights and the batteries to fill them. There is an easy peel off sticker and you just stick it where ever you want!
I stuck 4 underneath my kitchen cabinets and 2 in my dining room chest and I am thrilled!! They really give off a soft glow and so affordable, this is one you have to try!!
And to close out before the weekend starts, a lot of my sweet family is in Baton Rouge right now getting ready to cheer on the Dawgs. My family is hands down the best out there!! Sunday morning was kind of rough for my Hubby and my sweet cousin and her husband were right there helping us out without a second thought. I am so grateful and blessed for all my familyXOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment