Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Taylor's 6th Birthday

My big girl who first made me a Mommy turned 6 years old last week!! Can you believe it?!
Here she is on her way to her first dr appointment 6 years ago!
Her last night as a 5 year old XOXOXO
Happy 6th Birthday Taylor!!
Taylor took a field trip with her daycare friends to Launch Trampoline Park and some cupcake to share for her snack! After work we took the girls to go get some Mexican food, yum!
Our cheese dip loving girl!!
So much fun!! A huge hate with some cinnamon and sugar chips, love it!!!
Sweet Child of Mine
After dinner we walked over to the playground!
Lil Coco
Eating out with Coco is always an experience, notice our to go boxes?!?!
The excitement of getting a present!
A new scooter!!!
A new scooter and Violet mask!!
She's Incredible!
Violet on her new scooter!
Emily came over to help sing Happy Birthday and eat some cookie cake!
Taylor, you are the best part of my day, every day. You were an answered prayer and the one I wanted more then anything. You came and healed my broken heart and have made me a better person. You are such a smart and sweet girl, a good student, a good friend, a good sister and an awesome daughter. You are my world and I love you so very much!! My beautiful baby from the inside out.






1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to our sweet Taylor Bear! You light up our lives with your smile & sweet personality... a blessing to all!!

    ReplyDelete