Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Halloween Front Porch

BOO Ya'll!!
Can you believe its almost the end of our Halloween House Tour?!
Thank you for touring with me, I hope it hasn't been too scary! Today I wanted to show your our front porch, its the spot that sees the most on Halloween night so I want to make it spooktacular!
Check out this new inflatable from Wayfair, its huge but lots of fun!! I thought it would be fun for the kids to go under walking up to the house!
This is my favorite part of the Halloween porch, the hanging banner and chandelier. The Trick or Treat banner came from Pottery Barn and chandelier from Target. We have had scary cat for a few years, he is from Walmart.
With some simple and cheap black electrical tape I tried to create a spider web! It was fun! Here is the pumpkin we got from Kinsey Family Farm.
I kept up my pretty brown and orange bows but added a scary snake around the pumpkin flowers!
Our really old friends Skully loves to sit on the front porch and rock back and forth...BOO!!
To help with all the spookiness at the house, Taylor helped me add some sweetness with pumpkin cinnamon rolls, yummy!
If you don't follow Jennifer at Memory Making Momma, stop right now and follow her, she is a jewel and full of great ideas! Here cinnamon rolls were much cuter but this is what we came up with. Taylor and I just got some canned rolls and dyed some cream cheese icing orange and added a green stem. Easy and fun! Isn't what what breakfast should be?!





No comments:

Post a Comment