Thursday, October 11, 2018

Haunted Gingerbread Houses

Greeting friends, I hope you are doing good today, I know all of us have our South GA/Florida neighbors on our minds today. Hearing and seeing all the stories and pics of Hurricane Michael is so sad, they really got hit hard. I hope cell phone towers can be fixed soon, I can imagine the agony of not knowing if your loved ones are ok. Just one call can make them feel so much better. Hoping that happens soon. My family has vacationed on the Gulf for years, its truly has the most beautiful beaches in the country and is just a fun place to be.
Switching gears a little bit I wanted to share with you a fun weekend Halloween activity we did, Halloween gingerbread houses!
But first before we started building we needed the proper fuel!! Chocolate, pretzels and candy corn treats!
These are so simple, all you need is a baking sheet! I saw Jennifer at Memory Making Momma post these and they are delish!!
Just simple lay your pretzels on a baking sheet, put some chocolate on it and bake for just a few minutes until its melted. Then quickly put a candy corn on the melted chocolate and let it set then ENJOY!!!
Talk about a spooktacular treat!!!
These cute Halloween Houses came from Target.com, but you can also find them at Walmart, I think about $10 bucks each!
I like to first layout a plastic table cloth cause it can get a little messy, it comes with all kinds of treats. One thing that helps me a lot if my hot glue gun! It works way better then the frosting at holding the house together.
Even Daddy helped out with some decorating!
I think Taylor enjoyed eating the icing the most!
Cutest little pumpkin ever!!
Looks great Tay!!
The finished houses on display, don't they look spooky?!?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment