Monday, October 22, 2018

Pumpkin Patch

Happy Monday friends!! How was your weekend? I hope it was good, I was lots of fun celebrating some family birthday's I can't wait to share with you. But first I wanted so share some pics from our trip to Kinsey Family Farm to pick out a pumpkin!!
Gotta dress the part right?! My cute Here for the Boos tee from Target is an oldie but goodie and looks even better with this little goblin in the pic!
So excited to be at the pumpkin patch, it was beautiful weather for it!
Ready to find a pumpkin!
Fall colors are the prettiest!!
Watch out now, Daddy is at the wagon wheel!
Check out Coco's face!!
Kinsey Family Farm is also a Christmas Tree Farm, notice them in the background?!
We were so excited to take a tractor ride around the farm!!
Ready to ride!!
Looking so pretty XOXOXO
A day at the farm!!
I called this the sitting dead :-)
Nicole's favorite treat...popcorn of course!!
And Mommy's favorite treat, the apple cinnamon bread and donuts. Ya'll this is like a fall explosion in your mouth, its delish! I even gifted Taylor's teachers with some donuts and got rave reviews!!!
Happy Fall!







1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful fall backdrop! Nothing like a hayride and pumpkin everything to get you in the mood for cool weather and trick or treat!!

    ReplyDelete