Friday, October 5, 2018

Halloween Dining Room Table & A Visit from Omma

TGIF Everyone!! Its almost the weekend, yeah!! We have a lot of fun things planned for this weekend and I can't wait! But first I wanted to share our Halloween dining room table, its a real trick or treat, give me something to eat!
This table is filled with some much spooky fun! I really try to pick only fun and not too scary Halloween décor, neither the girls or I like anything to spooky!!
The table cloth and placemats came from Lakeside Collection a few years ago and the skeleton head came from Target
The orange and black wreath came from Target, the spider candle hold came from Aunt Judy! The spider web tablecloth is plastic see thru and I just put a neutral color underneath.
Thursday I got to work from home (best day of the work week!) Here is silly Taylor laughing on the way to the bus stop!
While at school a special visitor came in to read a story about bats...Omma, Avery and Ryder!!
Then they stayed for lunch, so much fun!!
When she got home I had a Halloween after school snack waiting for her, I love being able to do this and treasure every day that I can!! Have a good weekend & thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment