Thursday, October 18, 2018

Halloween buffet and mantle

Hello goblins!! Thanks for stopping by today, I wanted to share my dining room buffet and den mantle all spooked up!! Lets take a look...if you dare!
This is always a fun spot to decorate since I usually put up lots of seasons pics of the girls, its a great place to look back!
I get these cute frames from Personalization Mall every year and put their Halloween pic in it!
This scary black cat came from Aunt Judy and my other items came from Walmart.
This Target wreath has been one of my favorites for years. I did get this new Lakeside Collection sign, I love it and its pretty tall!
Moving into our den our mantel got a scare!! I have had these BOO letters for a few years now, they came from Joanne's and I still love them!
Another spooky cat in the house, this time its a shiny purple one! The pumpkins came from Walmart.
I used my fall candle again using the orange ribbon and added it about the fireplace. The Happy Halloween sign was another Walmart find.
This scary witch came from Aunt July, eek!! The BOO chalkboard came from Walmart.
This pumpkin wreath with witch legs came from Walmart too and I added some orange lights inside the fireplace.
Its not the pretest but I added a little something on top of out black Direct TV box, this Beware sign and Bulldog football Amy gave me like 10 years ago!!
Have a spooktacular day!



















No comments:

Post a Comment