Wednesday, October 17, 2018

What I Wore

Hey Friends, right now here in GA some days are warm and some days are cool so my outfits lately have been lots of layering, but I like those the best!! Here are some fall like outfits along with Halloween ones if you are looking for some festive ideas!
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!
One of my favorite tees from Etsy a few years ago, you can pair it with so much, I pulled out my new vest and booties but still short leave so it was not too hot.
I have had this Target dress for 6 years now, Mom got this for me right after I had Taylor and I still love it. I think the plum color is very fallish.
Mustard yellow is my favorite fall color so these cute Poshmark short are great when its still warm outside. The white tee came rom Walmart.
Love this color combo! And I love poplin tees especially to hide those baby left over. The tee came from Walmart and the yellow pencil skirt came from Amazon, they have a great pencil skirt selection.
Still loving this palm leaf Old Navy dress, it was still hot when I wore this but I thought the black would be great with an orange necklace for Halloween and my Dixie Delights bracelet.
Another mustard yellow piece, this time a cardigan with my black basic tee and Shein.com skirt.
Every year I treat myself to a Target tee for Halloween and Christmas, they have some of the best ever! This one had spooky bats and only $15 bucks...BOO!
This is not a picture of Beetlejuice, its me!!
Classic black and orange for Halloween again!







1 comment: