Friday, November 9, 2018

Halloween

Happy Friday Ya'll!! Thanks for sticking with me, today will wrap up all the Halloween fun we have had...even though its November and I am already thinking about our Thanksgiving pot luck next week!!Halloween was so much from work to parties, and the weather was so pretty, a perfect night for trick or treating. But first it was my Mom's actual birthday!

Here we both are many years ago!! My Mom was a young Mom..and still is!!!
Don't you love old baby pics?!
Check out my bald head!!
The day started off with lots of fun costumes at work! Check out with CC and Donna!
Check out all these great costumes!!
Next stop was onto Nicole's Halloween parade and party! I made some easy and simple Chex Mix, candy corn and M&M's
I think Nicole was pretty excited to see me, we were waiting in the playground when she came out in her costume!!
Coco and her sweet friend Avery!!
We enjoyed all kinds of yummy snacks from the Halloween party!
Back at home we got in our Incredible costumes and were ready to get some candy!!
The best part was seeing all our neighborhood friends!
Here is Austin and Taylor!
And our neighbors Jenny, James, Cameron and Emily came over!
More friends to party with!! Hanging out with Harlow and Rush!
I hope you all had a fun filled Halloween and October!! Its holiday kick off for us from here on, I can't wait!
Have a great weekend!





1 comment: