Monday, November 26, 2018

Plant Visit & Thanksgiving Pot Luck

Hello Friends!! How was your Thanksgiving break?! I hope it was wonderful and restful, I enjoyed everyday getting to be with family and at our home, not working!! I need to do more of that!! I wanted to share my recent trip to our plant at work with ya'll, give you a little peek at what we actually do!!
Safety first at all our plants!!
Here I am rocking (get it, we are a ROCK plant) the hard hat, safety goggles and bright vest!!
As you can see from this pic our plant mines a lot of rocks, you would never know it but rock is used for a ton of different things, they mine it down really fine.
No pic beyond this point but here is the entrance to our mine!! Very dark and it stays the same temp pretty much all year round!
After my plant tour and on the way home I stopped in downtown Ball Ground for some lunch, nothing beats yummy hot cheese pizza!
While I went on a field trip to our plant, Taylor got to go on a field trip to see Dr. Seuss at West Forsyth High School!! She wore her Thing 1 tee of course!
Before the girls Thanksgiving school break they wore their super cute Thankful pumpkin dresses, I thought they were perfect for Thanksgiving!!
One of my favorite meals for the entire year is our annual work Thanksgiving pot luck, all the homemade food is some of the best ever!!
I mean just look at this, does it get any better?!?!
Here is my work BFF Lois!! She is who I am thankful for every day, we have worked together for years and she is THE BEST!!! She helps me, makes me laugh and is one of the best hearts of anyone I know, she is a treasure XOXO
My little cutie XOXO
Bundled up to ride the bus, looking like a little snow bunny!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment