Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Chief Leadership Award

Happy Thanksgiving to all my sweet readers out there!!
I am truly thankful for each of YOU who take time out of your day to read this little blog, I appreciate each one of you! We will be off visiting family the next few days so this will be the last post until next week, but I can't wait to share all kinds of décor and fun this holiday season!
Today I wanted to share all about our pride and joy, Taylor!
She was one of three kindergarteners to receive the Chief Leadership Award at school!!!!
We got the email from her teacher that she had been picked based on being kind, showing a love for learning and leadership. Hubby and I were BLOWN AWAY! I mean grinning from ear to ear!!
A quick stop by the restroom before the ceremony and I saw this! I mean is this the coolest girls bathroom ever?!
Sitting with Nicole was an experience, she can't really sit still do Daddy was up a lot with her.
There is out Chief Leader!!!
Great job Taylor!!
Everyday we are proud of this sweet girl XOXO
Proud Daddy!
No wind and rain storm can stop this smile!!




1 comment:

  1. Lindsey, you said it best...we are always proud of her, each & every day, but a special award like this sure does make us smile wide!!

    ReplyDelete