Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Taylor Turkey & Christmas Master Bedroom

It seems like winter has arrived in GA already, the past 2 days its been windy and cold, like in the 40's for the high, BRR!!! That kind of weather just makes me want to stay inside!! The day before Thanksgiving break Taylor came home with a turkey hat, so cute!!
Gobble, gobble!!
I picked her up a special after school snack cause who doesn't love a M&M Blizzard!!
Notice the pretty red flowers from Hubby?!
Gobbling around!
Today is the fist stop on my Christmas home tour, no room is safe from me decorating! I wanted to start with our master bedroom and note it is never this clean, I did it all for the pic :-)
Check out this beautiful new Christmas quilt Mom got me, I absolutely love it, the holly berries are so festive!!
See that flocked garland above the window? Ya'll this was by far the hardest Christmas decoration I have EVER tried to hang up!! I was not in the Xmas spirit after this one!! I have never done anything with flocked garland before and this will probably be my last time! It was totally messy and heavy!!
But it came out really pretty, especially at night, I love the glow :-)
I was feeling extra festive this year and pulled out an old frame Mom gave me and painted it white and hung a wreath in the middle. I also found this jingle bells table runner for like $4 from Ebay, I love how this little area came out!
And here is my favorite view, I love the white tree at night, I got it from Walmart 5 years ago and it still does great, I am dreaming of a White Christmas!






1 comment:

  1. It's all so pretty and festive....amazing what you can do with an old picture frame!!

    ReplyDelete