Friday, November 2, 2018

Simple Joys

Happy Friday peeps!! Everyone ready to start the weekend?! I know I am! I wanted to share some simple joys with you today cause that is what its all about, right?!
Night time is the right time for cute jammies right?!
Is there anything better then getting a surprise delivery of flowers while at work?! My parents surprised me with this beautiful fall bouquet as a thank you for her birthday which was tons of fun to plan and not hard at all. I love these flowers, so pretty!! Thanks Gigi XOXO
My Sweet family, love them all!!
Last week at school it was Red Ribbon week which I love, don't do drugs people, that are not good!!!
Anyway, each day had a different theme and one was favorite sports team, we pulled out our red and black and Taylor put on her best we don't like the Gators face!
Having fun on the playground!
All my sweet coworkers celebrating breast cancer awareness!
I have been planning a neighborhood progressive dinner along with 3 other wonderful and sweet neighbors, I wanted to say thank you for all their help and with the idea from Jennifer at Memory Making Momma I got some Halloween cupcake mix, frosting and liners and surprised them all by dropping off a little bag. Very cheap and fun, a great way to say thank you!
Do you spot the cutest little bunny?!
What could be better then a smell good fall candle and pumpkin cheesecake?!
If you watch my Instastories you know I love after school snacks, this one is simple, cake cookies and chocolate covered pretzels with candy corn!
Best friends getting off the bus with you make after school snacks even sweeter!
Such a great privilege we have as Americans getting to vote!!
Have a great weekend everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment