Monday, November 5, 2018

Maleficent Movie Night

Happy Monday Everyone, how was your weekend, are you feeling that time change yet? I sure will leaving work, its so dark...BOO!! I tease my Mom and Dad that they are the only 2 people who like the time change cause they can go to bed earlier!! But, they also get up waaaay early too!!
Did anyone out there watch The Outlander season premier last night, it was incredible of coarse!! Here is me after the shocking ending:
I mean the show just gets better and better, you MUST watch if you are not already!!
I still have a few more Halloween movie nights to share, this spooky fun was for my all time favorite Disney movie, Maleficent!! She is so good and evil, the entire time she just had a broken heart. Also notice my new smell good Campfire Pumpkin candle from Bath and Body Works, all their stuff smells so good! They are a little pricy so it was a little treat.
I made some easy cream cheese/sour cream dip and topped it with pumpkin shaped cheese and black olives! Then some green Hawaiian punch which made me think of a witch face!
Then called on Papa Johns for the pumpkin pizza, so cute!!!
My sweet little goblin!
Ring, ring, its Maleficent!
Halloween movies are so much fun!!
I also wanted to share our sweet neighbors gave us their awesome playground, they recently moved and we miss them soo much but our thankful for this awesome playground!!




No comments:

Post a Comment