Thursday, November 15, 2018

Date night & Athens

We had another busy and fun weekend with a date night and a trip to Athens to cheer on the Dawgs against Auburn! Once a month our daycare offers a parents night out, so Hubby said you pick where ever you want to go, it didn't take long for me to say Cracker Barrel!!
A yummy meal by the fire, sign me up!! I had breakfast for dinner and Hubby ordered some meatloaf, if you go you MOST order the praline coffee, its piled high with whip cream and sooo good!
I think we spent more shopping then eating but it was so much fun!
It was a cool fall day for the GA game so I pulled out my cozy flannel dress from Shein.com, love their stuff!
And like we usually do, picked up CFA for lunch with Gigi!! Love their warm chocolate chip cookies!
Hanging out at the tailgate!
While we were at the tailgate Gigi was so sweet and offered to watch the girls! They took their scooters to the tennis court and played around.
They also helped her decorate the UGA tree!
And just had a good time hanging out with Gigi!!
UGA ended up beating the Tigers which is always awesome, it was fun night!




1 comment: