Friday, November 30, 2018

Going back to MPFBC & Christmas Master Bath

Happy Friday Everyone! The best day of the work week, right?!
The other weekend was super special for me when my youth minister Richard who is retiring this year had a celebration for all his years of service at my home church, Mountain Park. A little back ground for me, I absolutely LOVED my youth group growing up, I was very active in it since middle school, met some great friends, dated some guys, and made tons of teenage memories. I was truly blessed to be apart of such a great group, there was truly something special about our youth group. As we have all grown up we can now keep in touch thru social media (which we didn't have growing up, shows you my age right?!) and Richard was the reason. He was an incredible guy (still is) and an awesome youth minister so I was thrilled to be able to tell him congrats!
If you are a MPFBC member you will recognize this steeple!!
After 46 years of service there was a really long line to tell Richard congrats and Taylor had great behavior, she was very patient!!
The man of the hour!! A big hug to Richard and I am so glad Taylor got to meet him, I was grinning ear to ear. I am so blessed to have him in my life, he truly made a positive impact on so many people XOXO
I know right before Thanksgiving it was hard for some youthies to attend but some where able to make it and it was awesome!!! I love all these people, they are a huge part of my life!
Quick switch from church to bathrooms!
Here is out Christmas master bathroom, its one of my favorite spaces because of the soft white colors and lights!
It's all because of these beautiful white lights against the mirror, I just love the glow!
Mom gave me this beautiful wreath about 3 years ago and it still looks great, especially with the candle chandelier!
I am a big believer in decorating your bathroom, although you may be the only person who sees it a lot, just think of all the time you spend in there! Make it a festive way to start your day!!
Have a great weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment