Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Pink Pig

Happy Thanksgiving week friends, are you gearing up to stuff your face this week and enjoy a shorter work week, I know I am!! Every November we visit Pricilla the Pink Pig at Macy's and have so much fun! Its an Atlanta tradition!

Girls dressed in pink of course!! I found these cute Peppa Pig dresses from Amazon!
All the beautiful string lights!
A huge welcome sign, welcome to the pink pig!
All aboard!!
Nicole was a little scared at first but once we started rolling she had a blast!

A pic of the original Pink Pig that use to hang a Rich's on the very top, my Grandmother Kee use to take my cousin and I, so many great memories!
Daddy and Taylor acting silly!!
Another fun trip to see Pricilla!!
Happy Holidays everyone, oink oink!




No comments:

Post a Comment