Monday, August 20, 2018

What I Wore

Happy Monday Friends, hope your start to a new work week goes smooth and enjoyable! Just wanted to share some recent new clothing items I got and some oldie but goodies!
Lilly P and white just go together like cinnamon and sugar I think! Tassel necklace from my Mom and white pencil skirt from Amazon.
Another Walmart win! A comfy black maxi dress for under $20 goes pretty much with everything! I paired mine with a pretty mint green necklace.
Hot pink with black and white is a great combo, I love this skort from Walmart as well as the tee!
I think this paisley print Walmart dress may be 5 plus years old but it still looks great and has so many color you can match jewelry with, I used my mint pearls for this look!
Sarta Designs makes my favorite skirts, I think I have 3 of hers, I wish I had more!! She did this beautiful Lilly print and I paired it with my Walmart top and tassel necklace.
I found this crochet vest from Ebay and love it!! It was used but in great shape and very cheap. I think it will go so much, can't wait to try different outfits!
This cute leopard print Stein Mart dress came from my Mom a few years ago, it still looks great and I paired it with a pretty Gap green cardigan, love the color combo!
I love anything blue and white, from dishes to cloths! This comfy top came from Walmart and I paired it with my Amazon white pencil skirt.
Like Rapunzel says, Have THE BEST DAY EVER!!!
I got this cute Disney tee and I paired it with my hot pink skort, a fun outfit to wear!
 




1 comment:

  1. So many cute combinations... and, fall is coming!! Yeaaaay!

    ReplyDelete