Monday, August 6, 2018

Kindergarten Round Up

In our county, school starts the beginning of August and for kindergartners they do a special round up day to give them and the parents a feel for riding the bus and where to go, love that! Both Taylor's bus driver and teacher called to introduce themselves to me,  I really appreciate that! So here are lots of pics from our round up!
Ready for round up!
Loading up Mr. Foster's yellow limo!!
Grinning ear to ear, she is such a big girl!!
Its been years since I have rode a bus and it was so much fun BUT, State of GA, my goodness stop wasteful spending it put some AC on these kids busses!!! Its August in the south and its HOT and HUMID! I have NO doubt with ALL the money they tax, we could afford this upgrade. I'll get off my soap box now.
Mr. Jim up front giving us some simple rules about being respectful to others!
Picking up some Sawnee Chief's spirit wear!
Check out her new book bag from Gigi!!
Checking out her new classroom!
Unloading all the school supplies
Checking out her new desk!
Her class library!
Her class hook!
Class carpet!
Meet Mrs. Forbes!!
Kindergarten photo booth!
Checking out the playground!
Welcome back!!
The playground is huge, I know Taylor is going to love recess!!
We had a fun day checking out Taylor's new school, so many fun memories ahead!!




1 comment:

  1. Her new bookbag is almost as cute as she is... so proud of the big girl, she is on her way!!

    ReplyDelete