Friday, August 31, 2018

Simple Joys

Its the last day of August, can you believe it?! Looking back its been a fun one and I know September will be even busier and better! Just a few simple joys to share with you today :-)
When your awesome Mom surprises you with a new monogrammed fall bag!! Isn't it so pretty? It came from Marley Lilly, a super cute online shop. I can't wait to start using this!!
Taylor has been doing great on her behavior at school, she even got to pick up a sweet treat from the treasure box!
Check out the beautiful new garage doors at my parents how, talk about a WOW factor!! So pretty!!
I love being able to take Taylor to the bus stop once a week!
And I  love being able to make Taylor an after school snack, this week was pigs in a blanket!
I also baked some of Nesting with Grace's famous bread recipe! Its a winner ya'll and for only a few bucks, check out Brooke's blog!!
Got my red and black ready for the game on Saturday, football season is here and I know everyone is so excited!!
I hope you all enjoy the long weekend, especially for all the hard workers out there, take Monday to do what ever you want cause you earned it!!
Happy Labor Day!




1 comment:

  1. Your Bulldawg outfit so cute... can't wait for fall and your new bag will go with everything!

    ReplyDelete