Wednesday, August 8, 2018

First Day of Kindergarten & Preschool 2

Last Thursday was a big day for both girls, Taylor started kindergarten and Nicole started in the Preschool 2 and Mom started getting a discount finally in daycare cost...PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!
The super cute and expected first day of school pic in front of the door!!! How many did you see on your social media feed this week, but they are all so cute!!!!
I got this adorable dress from Etsy!
Nicole is her new classroom, Preschool 2 with Ms. Olivia and Ms. Amber!!
I thought about both girls all day wondering how they were doing and when I picked them up they both had big smiles!!
Nicole surprised me with this adorable hand print to remember the first day!!
A quick back to school snack!! Little Debbie hit a homerun when they created their back to school snack line, everything from bus brownies to ruler nutty bars, adorable!! Hubby found them at our local Ingles.
I only had a few minutes to prepare but that is all it took the put our a cute runner and my Happy Everything back to school plate!
Snack cakes, brownies, apple cakes and nutty bars, delish!
Vampire teeth and ready for some food!
I will treasure this for sure!!





1 comment:

  1. All so cute.... didn't Taylor make one of those precious hand prints, too?

    ReplyDelete