Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Nicole's First Hair Cut at Sweet and Sassy with Taylor

Another milestone to mark off the list for Nicole, her first hair cut!! I have been putting this one off for a while, I didn't want anyone touching those beautiful curls, but it was really long and I knew I needed to do it before our weekends were gone with football season, so both girls got some back to school hair cuts and did wonderful!
We have arrived! I was lucky they got to sit right next to each other at Sweet and Sassy, I think it helped Coco a lot to see Taylor doing the same thing!
Chop, chop!!
First hair cut, holding on to that blanket!
No tears, she is doing good!!

Beautiful girl!!!
Sassy Diva Coco with her pretty braid
Mirror, mirror on the wall!!
Both girls got a beautiful glitter stamp on their cheek
A balloon and sucker for a job well done!!
Our beautiful girls did so great, no tears and all so sweet!! I am so proud of them, afterwards it was Happy Meals for a reward!




1 comment:

  1. Yeaaaay for back to school hair! They both did so good... Coco still has curls, just shorter!!

    ReplyDelete