Friday, August 3, 2018

Back to School door hanger, Cach Air and What I Wore

Happy Friday peeps! What a crazy week, I know everyone always has a lot going on, hopefully you were able to find sometime to enjoy stuff you love! Here is GA we start school at the beginning of August so that means a new door hanger!
I've had this cute school bus back to school door hanger for a few years now and I still love it, especially the yellow and red colors!
I even had the cutest little assistant help me decorate!
For the last week before school starts, Omma took all the kids to Catch Air!
Catch Air is one of Taylor's favorite places, I know she had a blast!
A fun time for these 4 as they get ready to start new classes this week!!
Look who my cousins Andrew and Katherine ran into at the airport, Tim Tebow!!
This is an oldie but goodie, its a bright and colorful chevron dress from Walmart I paired with my peach tassel necklace, love the elastic waist!
Lilly P always brightens up the day, especially with this cute white tassel necklace my Mom got me at the beach!
I love black and white prints because they pair with some many other colors!! I love the black and purple combo!
Another oldie top from Shein.com and a simple red pencil skirt, I love a floral top!
Hope you have a great weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment