Thursday, August 2, 2018

Weekend at Columbus and Cumming


Happy First Day of School everyone!! This morning Taylor boarded the bus for her first day of kindergarten, can you believe it?! I have butterflies all morning thinking about her, praying it goes well. I will show more details later this week, but first I wanted to share some pics from last weekend when Daddy and Taylor headed south to Columbus and Coco and I stayed here for a girls weekend!
On Friday Daddy and Taylor headed to Gigi's house to do some pressure washing, while Daddy cleaned off the driver way, Taylor got to have a lot of fun with Gigi and Granddaddy, she even caught her first fish!! Slimy!!
While they were in Columbus, Coco and I stayed home and had a Friday night dinner date at CFA!
After a fun dinner, we ran into our sweet friends The Hawlk Family! Chess and Taylor played soccer together!
Taylor and Granddaddy relaxing!
After the storm that ripped my tent canvas I purchased a replacement tent from Walmart and put it on myself, I was proud!
Donuts for breakfast anyone?! Yes please!! Only pink sprinkled though!!
Staying cool in the pool!
Love me some Fro Yo with all kinds of toppings!!!
Fro Yo almost as sweet as Coco XOXO
Evening strolls holding fishing polls!
Fishing with Daddy at Lake Oliver
Making pancakes with Gigi and Granddaddy!
Nicole and I made a fun trip to Trader Joes and got some yummy treats!
Our All American girl!!
I know Taylor has such a fun weekend, thanks Gigi for taking such good care of Taylor!








1 comment:

  1. Taylor is such a pleasure... we enjoyed every moment with her & she learned a new song, 'Small town Saturday nights" that we all sang together, it was priceless (but Gigi will keep her singing limited to the shower & boat dock!) Can't wait til Coco is old enough to join us at Camp Kee!!

    ReplyDelete