Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Front Porch Football Decor

With football kick off just weeks away and some high schools already started, Taylor and I pulled out our red and black to decorate our front porch with!! Lets GO DAWGS!!
We started with my football door hanger that I got from Etsy years ago and I love it!! Its big and super cute!!
I follow the Instagrammer Britt Williams, she is a fun one and a big Tennessee fan! Although I am far from that, I do love the way she decorated her front porch, she hung a cute banner on the window. I found this one on Etsy and just got some suction cups and it came out super cute!
The bulldog and UGA candle came down from upstairs
The Bulldog look!

Now its complete!! GOOOO DAWGS!!!
The cutest cheerleader around!!!
Last Friday was bittersweet for us as we said see ya later to Ms. Kelsey, she is started college this week in DC! We are so excited for her but we sure will miss her, she has been so good to my girls XOXO
When Avery was little she LOVED Dora as my girls do!! Omma made this beautiful Dora dress for Avery, then passed it down to Taylor and now Nicole loves it, thanks Omma!!!






1 comment: