Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Our Anniversary and August Decor

On August 1 Hubby and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary!! There have defiantly been many ups and downs thru the years but I feel blessed we are still here supporting each other and loving our family! Since our anniversary fell on a Wednesday I was surprised when he made us reservations and got a babysitter, but I loved it!
Throw back pic!! Our wedding day XOXO
Our first time eating at South City Kitchen in Alpharetta, it was delish!!
We started off with some delicious fried green tomatoes filled with some goat cheese!
I ordered some yummy shrimp and grits!
Our waitress surprised us with some adorable chocolate mousse cups and candles!
If you love Instagram like me you have probably already started to see FALL DECOR on peoples feed. I kind of get some people do it to inspire others and I do love fall décor BUT with temps here in GA at almost 100, summer is still here so for August I went with a nautical theme! I got the cute anchor garland from Ebay.
Navy nautical décor, I framed our family pick and pulled out my blue and white candles Mom gave me.
I got these super cute Hobby Lobby nautical pieces last year, remember adventure always awaits!






1 comment: