Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Phish Concert & Cornbread

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share pics from Taylor's first Phish concert! No shocker but I am not a huge Phish fan, I have listened to their music and I just don't get it BUT Hubby is TOTALLY different, Phish is his all time favorite band and has been for years. So taking Taylor was like Christmas to him, he was beyond excited!!
Hubby made matching green tees for him and Taylor and I found her this cute maxi dress from Ebay for $10, I was afraid she would not like it but just the opposite, she LOVED it and didn't want to take it off. He also got her this flower headband XOXO
Having so much fun together!!
Taylor even got some help fixing her braids!
Rocking out!!
That is a wet rag on Hubby's head, it was VERY hot and humid!
Letting them go to the Phish concert was not the easiest thing for me, as with any concert there is a lot that goes on, Phish concerts especially knows for certain activity. But I had to put my trust in Hubby and believe him when he said nothing would happen to him or Taylor. Everything turned out great but while they were gone I made some church cookbook corn bread to help calm my nerves and it was delish!! They don't call it comfort food for nothing!



No comments:

Post a Comment