Friday, August 17, 2018

Simple Joys

Happy Friday Everyone, you did it, almost the end of a busy week, time for a slower pace, right?! Just wanted to share some simple joys this week that made me smile, I hope you had a lot in your week too!
Started off our week playing at church!!
Coco loves to rough house with Sissy!!!
Waiting for the bus making hearts XOXO
Our beautiful girl in a pretty gingham dress, looking like Dorothy from Wizard of Oz!
I love getting to make her after school snacks, some simple cheese toast and strawberries!
Love having a little more time with her in the afternoon when I work from home!
Sherlock Coco!!
Mom got me this awesome bar cart at an antique store and I recently updated it with some white spray paint, I love it!!
Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment