Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Weekend Fun

Happy Wednesday Friends, hope you are having a good week, ours has been good but kind of crazy with our girls getting sick, its like a juggling act between work and trying to be there for them, but you find a way to do it :-)
I wanted to share a few pics from our weekend, nothing special just some fun at the pool!
New swimsuits to wear to the pool!
Watch out water her we come!!
Mom pic before they jump in!!
Lots of fun swimming, now its time for lunch!
Piggy back rides with Daddy!
Friday fun day!! Reading with her friend Avery and water day at school!
Any my Friday Fun Day tee from my sweet friend Katie who went down to Universal last week and came back with my very first Harry Potter shirt from the Wizarding World!! Its so cute and sparkly, I love it and was very surprised, thanks so much Katie!






No comments:

Post a Comment