Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Family Pictures

For Mother's Day this year, Omma requested just one thing, updated family pics!! We have not had any done in years, even before Nicole was born so it was needed the way these kids are growing up!! I could not say enough great things about Renee our photographer, she was a friend of Amy and did a fantastic job!! Here are some of my favorites!
We all dressed in either blue or coral, so pretty! My dress came from Walmart as well as the rest of our cloths!! My coral necklace came from Ebay!
Love these pics of Omma and Poppie with their Grands, so sweet!!
Of all the ones we took, this was my favorite!!!
Look at that sweet curly hair girl!
Hand on hip, attitude and all!!
My sweet family XOXO
This picture shows my girls perfectly!!
Sweet Avery and her kiddos!
See those girls in the background? Real life right there!!
Ryder and Avery XOXO
A sweet pic of these cousins, I hope they always walk this journey together!
Our pictures were taken by the lovely Renee Vander Wal, she is great, here is a link to her website if you are interested:
I went back and forth on if I should say this or not, but its something that has effected me and so many other people and their families, the nightmare of having a mental illness or loving someone who does. I know so many people were so sad when we read designer Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain took their own lives last week by suicide and left behind children and loved ones. For me personally, I was involved with someone for a while who I loved very much who struggled with many demons. The park where we took these beautiful pictures was the same park 6 years ago he took his own life and left a family and young son.
Mental Illness totally stinks.
Its not rational or logical. Its a daily struggle for some many people that if not taken care of, can destroy lives.
That being said, since so many people do struggle with this, there is a lot of help out there, and some of it free. AA and Suicide Prevention lines are there to help and talk at no cost.
I hope no one ever feels ashamed of what ever they struggle with. I personally believe a lot of it is chemicals in our brain, and that is a powerful thing.
To anyone that struggles, there is immediate help available if you need it. And to those who love someone who struggles, I feel you, its just as hard. XOXO






1 comment:

  1. What a sweet sentiment.... we never know the hidden burden & pains that others may bear, but we all can be loving, supporting & available, even just to listen. Always thankful for faith, family & friends, what a blessing they are!

    ReplyDelete