Thursday, June 7, 2018

Front porch lights & Summer Mantel

Do you all follow The Cotton Stem blog?! If you don't you should, Erin is so creative and sweet, the other sweet she showed her beautiful outdoor dining set up, it was darling and she had some beautiful string lights hanging from a tree. It got my wheels turning on how pretty the twinkle lights are a night. Although I don't have a tree I can hang lights on, I thought it would be perfect for our summer front porch!!
Drum roll please!! I purchased 2 new boxes of string lights from Walmart, they were the Better Homes and Gardens brand, $10 each! I hung them up with just some string, thumbtacks and a hammer. I only needed one extension cord which I already had :-)
The other side of the porch, I love how it glows from the ceiling!
The lights are made even prettier with our American flag!
I also hung up my favorite Mason jar lemonade door hanger, perfect for summer!! This door hanger came from Etsy a few years ago. Notice Coco turning off the light?
Although June is all about bright colors, its also Father's Day this month so I tried to put some Dad's day décor around the house to celebrate Daddy!
This beautiful lemon wreath came from Target, love it!!
I put up Coach Daddy's soccer picture along with my Lakeside Collection flower sign and some artificial sunflowers.
The jar of lemons came from our lemonade stand at our wedding, the print came from Etsy and the yellow jar came from Gigi! I got the sunflower garland off Ebay last year.
And a cute pic of our island cutie!!







No comments:

Post a Comment