Monday, June 25, 2018

Hello Summer, Master Bed Deco and What I Wore

Hello friends, I am a little late in saying but....
May we all have a good AC that runs!! And enjoy those long summer days!
Do you love sweet strawberries in the summer but hat how fast they go bad after spending that money? Quick tip from Brooke at Nesting with Grace, soak them in 1 cup of white vinegar then fill bowl up with water for 10 min. This makes them last way longer and no bad vinegar taste!
Mom gifted me with these beautiful wall scones, she had them hanging in her dining room and texted me asking if I wanted them..HECK YEAH!!!
I hung them over our bed in I love the rustic look the dark wood gives, so pretty, thanks Mom!!
Fighting one minute, BFF's the next!
#siblings
My favorite new Target dress!!
I love a white summer dress and when I saw Kate from The Small Things Blog wearing this one I thought it was perfect. Its like and a comfy waist, a little pricy, this was $30 but I love it!
I've had this Walmart peplum top for a few years now, I love the mint color, how soft it is and how it hides your Mommy left overs!
I love anything chevron and this maxi is one of my favorites, its so comfy and I love the peach color! It came from Amazon.







1 comment:

  1. The garden arches look absolutely beautiful above your bed...love the dark wood contract with the white, so cozy!

    ReplyDelete