Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Father's Day

Happy Belated Father's Day to all the great Dad's out there, especially my own!!
Here I am with my Dad, Grandmother and Granddaddy and Garfield!! My Dad totally rocks and has been my rock forever, he keeps me laughing and gives great advise. Plus he is really smart! I am a blessed girl!
Taylor and I went to church Sunday morning and had so much fun teaching with our friends Alicia and Justin and their 3 girls and son, we love them!!
After church we stopped by Publix to pick up some Daddy's day treats!!
We picked up some of Daddy's favs, fried chicken and cookie cake, YUM!!
Taylor did such a great job helping me set up!!
Best shirt ever!!
First gift, a watercolor print of Daddy's girls!! They have tons of options like this on Etsy.
A new Yeti hat and tickets to go see Phish!
A new tee!
Happy Father's Day Daddy, we are so thankful for all you do, we love you!!







1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day every day to all those wonderful dads out there... we love & appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete