Monday, June 4, 2018

June Kitchen Table and Family Pics

Happy Monday friends, I sure wish it was another 3 day weekend like last week, but I have noticed the sunshine out longer at night which helps make the day feel not so much like you have been in the office all day :-)
With a new month comes some new décor, to me June is all about bright warm colors, so I love anything yellow, pineapples, sunflowers and or lemons as you can tell!!
Hello summer pineapple table!!
Everything on here I have had for a year now or more, but the garland and cups came from Oriental Trading Company. The green pineapple came from Kirkland's and the pineapple quote came from Etsy!
I love this pineapple picture frame, I think it also came from Kirkland's but I am not totally sure!! Its super easy to just attach a new pic anytime you want! The yellow candle holder came from the Target Dollar Spot.
One of my favorite quotes ever "be a pineapple, stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside"
My chalkboard for this month was very simple, Hello Summer!
For Mother's Day Omma asked for family pics!! I think these will turn out really cute and I will share once they come in, we did blue and coral colors!
A little behind the scenes action!
Best Poppie and Omma ever!
4 little monkey's climbing a tree!!
Some hotdogs and mac and cheese on the patio to celebrate good behavior during pics!!





No comments:

Post a Comment