Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Afternoon at the pool and Memorial Day

With our pool now open, Taylor asks pretty  much every other day to go swimming! She loves is and so does Coco, I was brave and took the girls myself the other day and boy was it a lot!! Taylor has always been a little more stand offish, she would never jump into the pool with out Daddy or me in there...Nicole is a different story, she just jumped right in, I was defiantly on my toes!! No laying pool side for this Mommy!
Lucky us our sweet neighbor Harlow and her Dad where there, she is so sweet and the girls love playing together!
After a couple hours splashing at the pool and an almost Mom's bathing suit wardrobe malfunction we came back home for some lunch and a nap!!
The pool and froyo seem to go together like a PB&J! We headed up to Chill Hill for a frozen treat!
Taylor got the watermelon flavor with some gummy bears!
Coco got the vanilla cake batter flavor!
It was a wet Memorial Day here in GA but we still had fun playing inside!! I hung out my God Bless the USA door hanger for a patriotic look!!
I put together a quick patriotic tablescape with a Papa Johns pizza!
I somehow squeezed the inflatable jump house thru the front door for a jump party inside!!
And I carried in the corn hole game!

A screen shot from my Instastory of them jumping around!
My very own American Girls!!
Every day we are truly blessed to live in the greatest country on Earth. We enjoy so many freedoms and blessing other wish for so badly, and its all thanks to the many before us who gave all for their country XOXO





1 comment:

  1. We will never forget the sacrifices made for our freedoms... God Bless the USA!!

    ReplyDelete