Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Danielle & Forest's Wedding

Here we are at the Bull Creek Lodge in Dahlonega for our first Thursday night wedding!
The setting was absolutely beautiful, a venue in the North GA mountains. Danielle is part of our UGA tailgating family, I have known her since she was born!! She seems very happy and we are excited for her!
My beautiful cousin Melanie and me, she just celebrated her first anniversary this weekend!
The food served was so good, Jim N Nicks BBQ!! One of my favorites!! The biscuits are delish and the mac and cheese served in a black skillet, so cute!
Don't I have a great looking family?! Travis, Me, Hdawg, Gigi and Hubby enjoying the party!
Here I am in the family pic too!
The sweet couple, congrats Mr. and Mrs. Munro!! XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment