Thursday, June 28, 2018

Strawberry Shortcake Movie Night

As a child of the 80's, I loved Strawberry Shortcake growing up, she was so cool with all her fruit friends. So having 2 girls lets me relive my past with fun DVD's like Strawberry Shortcake!! It was all about the pink!
This was so much fun to put together cause I love strawberries!! I made some strawberry milk, picked up some Good Humor bars and made a strawberry cake. The little figures came from Ebay, I think they were part of a Happy Meal at one time.
I went totally feminine with this one and loved it!! I also made some biscuits with strawberry jelly, simple yet delish!
The girls get excited when they see the new movie night!
Daddy liked the strawberry milk and ice cream the best!
Good Humor Me!
My little Strawberry Shortcake!
Pink Milk!!
Loving that biscuit!!
Taylor enjoyed them too!!
Its a cute movie and fun time!!







No comments:

Post a Comment