Thursday, May 10, 2018

Star Wars Movie Night & Saturday Soccer Game with Gigi and Granddaddy

Happy Thursday Friends!! We have had so much going on this week I can't wait to share, I was off work Tuesday and Wednesday so I am now in catch up mode! We have been touring Taylor's new elementary school, we saw and live show and Taylor graduated PreK, so much to celebrate!! Today I wanted to share our May the 4th movie night:
Inspired by my favorite blogger, Dixie Delights it was a perfect movie for Friday, May 4th...get it?!?!?
Dixie Delights posted these super cute and easy fighter planes, just graham crackers, marshmallows and some melted chocolate for the glue, they are really good! The Star Wars containers came from Walmart!
Munching on some popcorn and wearing our Star Wars tees!
Saturday morning I got to wear my new Old Navy Chambray shorts with this little one to meet Gigi and Granddaddy at the soccer game!
What a special treat, they drove all the way up from Columbus to cheer Taylor on and watch her score a goal!!!
When Taylor is not playing she likes to come over and sit with us and drink some water, it was pretty warm that day!
Coach Daddy telling all the kids how great they did!!!
After the game and before Gigi and Granddaddy went back home we grabbed some lunch and an ice cream at DQ!! It was yummy and the girls did pretty good, no one had a break down! I think it knocked Nicole out, here she is within 5 min of driving back home after eating, she was worn out!
We really appreciate them coming up, its a long drive for a little game but I know Taylor was really happy to have them there!!
Totally off subject but I saw this pic last night and it really made me think, I hope it does you too XOXO





1 comment:

  1. What a joy it was to see Taylor score a soccer goal! We wouldn't have missed a moment.. nothing better than DQ after the game, Blizzards for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete