Thursday, May 31, 2018

Microblading and Baseball in Athens

Good afternoon friends, its been so crazy here around work today, the end of the month seems to make it even crazier!! Is your job like that? Everyone needs to close for the end of the month? But on to way more fun things!! About 2 weeks ago now my Mom and I went on our first micro blading adventure and it was awesome!! Micro blading is really popular right now and I can see why, its close to an eyebrow tattoo if I had to explain it. Its really great for those women who have very light or almost no eyebrow hair. A big relief for those who take a lot of time every morning to pencil in their brows.
For many years my Mom has dealt with very light eyebrows and used make up every morning to fill them in, I think she said it would take about 30 minutes every day. She did a lot of research and found Brows By Milly located in Johns Creek, close to our house. If you are interested their address is:

9700 Medlock Bridge Rd, Duluth, GA 30097
 
I can't say enough great things about them, very professional and sweet. The entire process took about 2 hours and my Mom, who does have a high pain tolerance, said it was not bad. They use lots of numbing crème to help. My Mom was able to talk throughout the process (but she also did child birth naturally, so she is tough!!!!).
If you follow me on Instastories I posted clips throughout the process, it went very smooth and my Mom said the recovery has been easy. So the results are in, here is the after!! Drumroll please.....
 





Beautiful right?!?!?!?
Mom is thrilled with the results and she looks so good!!! She goes back this summer for a check up. I am so happy she did it, it is a little expensive but if its something you really want, I say its totally worth it!!!


Silly girls!!
We headed to Athens the other weekend to cheer on the Diamond Dawgs at their baseball game!
Lucky us even one some pizza!!!
Check out Nicole's monogram bulldog tee, so cute, Taylor has a matching one!
It was hot and humid so water was a most, along with some popcorn and hot dogs!!
The Kee Family cheering on The Dawgs!
Granddaddy and Uncle G!!
After the game Uncle G treated Taylor to some Chick Fil A as a special PreK graduation gift, she has a blast!! Thanks G!!






1 comment:

  1. The best part of microblading is waking up with the same brows you went to bed with the night before! Thank you Lindsey for taking time off work to go with me, it was great having you there...girl support! After my touch up appointment in two weeks, I will send you another before & after pic... Milly's (Nikki) is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete