Monday, May 14, 2018

Dr.Seuss The Cat in the Hat at The Center for Puppertry Arts

Happy Monday everyone, new week, new goals right?!
I hope you had a great weekend and to all the ladies out there, a very Happy Mother's Day!
I wanted to share our trip to the Center for Puppetry Arts today, we saw The Cat in the Hat thanks to Aunt Judy!!
I pulled out Dr. Seuss shirts out of the closet again, all the Things were ready to have some fun!!
For lunch we all met at Mary Mac's Tea Room, here are all my adorable cousins, Molly Ryan, Ella and Sophie!
The lunch of course was so good!!! Mary Mac's is all southern and delish!! I also have to give credit to my girls, I get some much anxiety going out to a public place with them, but they proved me wrong and were fantastic!!
It doesn't happen too much so whenever all these cuties get together, its a photo opportunity!!
After lunch we headed to the Center for Puppetry Arts in Atlanta, its a great place for kids and we had 4th row tickets thanks to Aunt Judy!
This was Taylor's first visit and mine in a long time, I think I came back in elementary school!
Almost show time!!
Coco was sitting with Sophie!
After the show we headed to check out the puppet museum, very cool!
We saw lots of puppets like Miss Piggy!
They got to pretend they were on a tv puppet show, so much fun!
Sweet little Lauren was a great helper, she was so good with Nicole!
After the museum they got to make their own Cat in the Hat puppets and put on a show!
Aunt In The Hat XOXO
All the sweet girls with Aunt Judy, what a special treat for our family!
One last stop before we headed home, Big Birds nest!!
We had such a great time, we are truly blessed with our extended family!!





1 comment:

  1. What precious memories! Absolutely LOVE seeing all these sweet cousins together! and wow....Mary Mac's is delicious!~

    ReplyDelete