Thursday, May 24, 2018

Mother's Day Celebrations

The Saturday before Mother's Day we went over to Amy's house for a lovely dinner, all Omma wanted was a pic of the Grands, it came out like this...
#reallife
Whose kid is that acting crazy?!
I also think it may be time for a bigger kids table!!! But look at those cute smiles :-)
Happy Mother's Day Omma, we love you!!
You know what Mother's Day means for me...matching dresses!!! Here we are ready for church looking some pretty, be still my heart!!
Our church has a super cute photo display booth!
Hubby and the girls surprised me with a yummy DQ ice cream cake!
They also got me a gift bags of gifts that make me feel so special it was a great and relaxing day!
And a special hug to all those women out there who may struggle with Mother's Day, I know it can bring so many emotions but know you are thought of XOXO
Being a Mommy is my favorite thing in the world, my girls are my greatest achievement and I am so thankful for them!!



1 comment: