Friday, May 18, 2018

Bubble Guppies Live

Happy Friday Peeps, finally!! Everyone ready for the weekend, I know I am! I wanted to share with you today a special trip Coco and I went on last week to Athens, we saw Bubble Guppies Live at The Classic Center!
I took a half day off work, got Coco a new Bubble Guppies shirt from Walmart and we headed to Athens!
This was Nicole's first ever live show and we had fabulous seats, 4th row!!
Lots of jumping and dancing around with the Bubble Guppies and of course bubbles came down from the ceiling!
The show had tons a great music, just like the show does!
Shows are always cooler with shades right?!
Dancing to wag your tail!!
I had a great night with my baby girl, she did so great, I was so proud of her!! A special nightXOXO






6 comments:

  1. So glad you both had this special night together... sweet memories & such cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Bubble Guppies!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 14 and I still love Bubble Guppies

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I fucking wanted is the Bubble Guppies T-Shirt! Give it to me right fucking now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!I WANT THAT BUBBLE GUPPIES T-SHIRT OR ELSE I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!

    ReplyDelete