Tuesday, May 29, 2018

May Kitchen Table, Yummy Corn Dip and What I Wore

Happy Tuesday friends, who doesn't love when the first day of the work week is not a Monday...I sure do! I hope you had a relaxing and fun Memorial Day weekend!! I am a little late on sharing this, but I wanted to share my décor on my kitchen table for May before June starts just this week!!
Since May is all things spring and Mother's, I used as many flowers and feminine touches that I could find! The pretty blue flower garland came from Ebay and all the other items I have had for a few years now!

The butterfly Lenox mugs were a wedding gift and the hello spring sign came from the Target dollar spot.
The birdhouse came from Lakeside Collection and the spring wood sign was another Target dollar bin find.
Only got a few bucks and need a yummy dip?! Then you will love this cheap and easy corn dip!
Hot Black Bean & Corn Dip
Ingredients:
-15 ox yellow corn drained
-15 oz black beans drained
-10 oz Rotel drained
-8 oz cream cheese
-1 tsp chili powder
-1/2 tsp garlic powder
-1/2 tsp cumin
-1 cup Fiesta cheese

Mix all together, put in casserole dish at 350 degrees for 30 min, serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!!
A little late on sharing this, but for teacher appreciation week I put together these Calgon bath bubble and a cute little printable, take me away!
With warm temps here I am getting to wear a lot of my summer dresses I love, this one came from Target and I paired it with a white bead necklace from Ebay.
I wore this Walmart dress to Taylor's soccer game, I think white shoes and a dress look super sporty!
This is a new dress I purchased from Walmart for Taylor's graduation, I love the baby blue flowers against the black.
This was a Pinterest inspired outfit, I already had all the items but it game me a new way to pair them, shop your closet!
Next best thing to being by an actual palm tree might be wearing palm leaves! This top came from Shein.com and the pencil skirt from Amazon, they have a huge variety of colors!
This vintage Lilly P top came from Ebay and I paired it with my bright yellow pencil skirt, when I walked in the elevator a gentleman said "you are quite bright!"

 Whale! Whale! Whale!
What do we have here, a sparkly whale shirt for the win?!
This cute top came from Shein.com.
Gearing up for the Memorial Day weekend I got my Old Navy red white and blue top with my Dixie Delights necklace and bracelet!
Coco is ready to start the Memorial Day holiday!!! Little cutie!






No comments:

Post a Comment