Friday, May 4, 2018

Star Wars & May Tablescape

Happy Star Wars Day!!
May the 4th be with you!!!!
Are you doing anything special for Star Wars day today?!
I packed up my Easter décor and put out some more flower décor, I got this super cute table cloth and runner from the Pioneer Woman's décor line at Walmart last year, I love it and its so colorful!!
I have been wanting to display these beautiful new monogram napkins my Mom surprised me, so cute and the neutral goes with everything!!
I love the mixture of different patterns with the flower and plaid.
A little view coming down from the stair, the wreath hanging up from the window is from Kirkland's.
Over the weekend we picked up some yummy lunch from The Varsity, so good and it was a perfect day to eat outside!
And look what super cute soccer team pics came in the mail yesterday, how adorable!!
Go team Freedom!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment