Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Muffins with Mom & Soccer Pizza Party

Last Friday morning, the girls daycare treated all the Moms to some lovely muffins, juice and sweet gifts for Mother's Day, it was so nice!
With my loves!!
With the girl that made me a Mommy XOXO
This All About My Mommy sheet was AWESOME!
Taylor thinks I am 40 and my favorite thing is watching her Ipad :-)
She did get my favorite color!! Love my girl!
I always have a lot of anxiety dropping off the girls in the morning, usually Daddy does it. I have had to walk away from a screaming kid and its SO HARD. But this morning went good! Although she was not smiling she didn't cry when I had to leave, GO COCO!!! Such a big girls!!
I cherish all these sweet gifts, I will keep them forever XOXO
That Friday was also Taylor's last soccer practice so we went to our local pizza place for dinner and ran into Taylor's BFF Arya!
While Taylor was excited to find Arya, Coco was excited to find her sister Avery, she sat there and ate pizza with them!
A fun Friday!! We had a blast hanging out with all the soccer parents, we are really missing all of them!
Yummy pizza!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment