Thursday, May 3, 2018

May Mantle

When I think of May, I think of lots of pretty flowers and Mother's Day!! Today I wanted to share with you our May mantle!
As I have mentioned before, I am a big fan of artificial flowers as you can see! I ordered 2 flower garlands from Ebay, each for $6, I love the feminine look it gives!!
Like these adorable throw back pics?! That's me and my Mom on the left and my MIL with her little's on the right, so cute!!
This adorable foot and hand print off was for my little Coco, I treasure these Mother's Day gifts!! The flower candle holder came from Kirkland's last year.
I usually hang this purple heart flower wreath in Nicole's purple rooms, but thought it would like great with the other flower décor, remember to shop your home! This wreath came from Walmart.
I kept up the flower theme with this bright yellow door hanger, welcome spring! I got this door hanger from Etst a few years ago, you know I love anything yellow!!
Our silly face girl XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment