Thursday, March 28, 2019

After school snack, the park, Easter Bunny craft and Crock Pot Candies


 I love getting to make Taylor an afterschool snack on the days she rides the bus home from school, for this snack I fixed her some blueberry muffins and punch!
 I love being able to pick her up off the school bus!
 Over the weekend since it was so pretty we headed to Fowler Park!
 There were lots of people there enjoying the park too!
 Sunshine and fun!
Spring time fun with my girls!
 Then we headed to Race Trac for some slushies and ice cream!
 We also did a super easy Easter craft with just some paint and a bunny on a canvas
 We just added lots of pretty Easter colors around a bunny I drew out
So bunnyiful!
 I also made one of the easiest candies from my crock put! It came from the Memory Making Momma of course and its just almond bark, peanuts and your favorite M&M's
 Melt the bark and peanuts together then pour in the M&M's, scoop of some candy on to a cookie sheet and let them harden up, then enjoy!
And because she is  so beautiful, our little Coco!

No comments:

Post a Comment