Thursday, March 21, 2019

My Birthday at Omma & Poppies & The Playground

Hello Spring!
Its officially spring on the calendar, we have been enjoying some cool but sunny days here in GA, its been a great change from all the rain! I got this print from Etsy and hung it by my front door.
 Did you know March 21st is National French Bread Day?!
We celebrated with some olive cheese bread, so good!
This week at school Coco learned about teeth when a local dentist came by to visit, she was the sad tooth!
 Over the weekend we went to Omma and Poppie's house to celebrate my birthday! Omma made my favorite dessert, her chocolate mousse, its sent from heaven ya'll, delish!!
 Poppie, Taylor, Ryder and Aunt Amy!
 All the grands!
 Ryder had a game that afternoon, GO CUBS!
 Who has lost the most teeth?!
My sweet girl helping me blow out my many candles!
 Taking advantage of daylight savings time, we headed to the playground one day after work!
 Lots of swinging and climbing!
And evening strolls!
And a reminder to take it easy on yourself and others XOXO

1 comment:

  1. A happy birthday and fun cousin celebration!🎂🎉😍

    ReplyDelete